Graphius is aware that its activities can affect the environment. That is why we are very strict with all standards and regulations and try to minimize all negative effects.
Graphius always invests in sustainable development and more specifically in environmentally friendly production. We do this by making conscious choices at every step of the production process.
We invest in high-tech equipment in order to produce more efficiently and more sustainably. For example, Graphius was one of the first to start with a press that prints completely alcohol-free.
- Non-alcoholic printing
- Use of vegetative inks
- Vegetable non-volatile detergents
- Green electricity
- Use of FSC certified paper
- Colour management linked to automatic inking printing presses. The advantage of this is a large reduction in
- the number of insert sheets and a more economical use of ink and products.
- Use of CTP technology
- Own transport service with trucks that comply with Eco 5 standards
- Working towards groupage transport to reduce transport
- Three-yearly soil testing by a specialized laboratory
- Professional collection and processing of products
- Rainwater collection for sanitary use
- Purchase of products in large reusable metal drums (alcohol, inks, detergents, etc.).
- Use of starch-based biofoil
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Graphius is a socially and socially inspired company, both to its own staff and to the outside world. We are convinced that a good service can only be provided by satisfied and committed people. That is why we consider our employees to be extra important and why we try to carry out our mission through them.
Graphius incorporates not only economic, but also social and ecological considerations into its business operations, with consultation with shareholders and staff as part of this entire process. The goal is to create added value in each of the three dimensions mentioned above.
- Cooperation with non-profit organisations
- Attention to diversity
- Sustainability in the field of procurement, customer relations, personnel policy
- Involvement of employees
- Safety in the workplace
- Sustainable investment
- Ecology and the constant pursuit of a more ecological production system
- Corporate Governance